Saturday, October 28, 2017

Attorney James R. Galliver Ordered Me To Remove YELP review of UNIVERSAL FLOOR SOURCE



James R. Galliver, attorney for Benjamine Karakhanian of UNIVERSAL FLOOR SOURCE ordered me to remove my YELP review of UNIVERSAL FLOOR SOURCE.

Yelp Review of UNIVERSAL FLOOR SOURCE: https://www.yelp.com/biz/universal-floor-source-torrance?hrid=bqMJ3u2szpOoj1BjHmdEkQ&utm_campaign=www_review_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)




This attorney was hired by Ben K of UNIVERSAL FLOOR SOURCE to make my YELP review disappear




Mr. James R. Galliver refused to talk to me after I notified him that CSLB was investigating and that there was no license for the work/damage done to my house by UNIVERSAL FLOOR SOURCE.



Ben Karakhanian's UNIVERSAL FLOOR SOURCE business card has no license number listed.
UNIVERSAL FLOOR SOURCE'S magazine ads do list License JNC 535656. I was given a false license belonging to another business, then CSLB determined there was no license. With UNIVERSAL FLOOR SOURCE the licenses come and go.








James R. Galliver
Astourian And Associates Inc
Offices in Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Beirut
Main Office: 35 East Union Street, Suite D
Pasadena, CA 91103

No comments:

Post a Comment